Benefits of a Combi Boiler
Combi boilers are also called combination boilers and they have become incredibly popular among homeowners. With as much as 70% of property owners interested in installing a combi boiler, it is important that you learn more about this hot water system.
A combi boiler is a high-efficiency central heating and water heater unit that helps heat your property and offers hot water without the need for a water tank. It is more compact in comparison to other heating systems. As you might have gotten an idea from its name, a combi boiler combines two household functions.
Who Needs To Use A Combi Boiler?
Combi boilers are much smaller in size and are more compact. They deliver hot water on demand and are suitable for properties that have limited space. Couples and small families can rely on a combi boiler for all their needs. There are gas, LPG, and oil-fired combi boilers.
Advantages of Combi Boilers
If you are considering replacing the existing boiler in your home, here are some of the benefits of a combi boiler that you need to know about.
- More Efficient: A major reason why people get a combi boiler is that it is more efficient. In fact, you can save money on heating costs when you make the switch.
- Affordable: Combi boilers are less complex in comparison to traditional heating systems. This is why they are more affordable to install. In addition to this, you would also have an easier time finding replacement parts.
- Faster: As there is no need for a water tank for heating purposes, a combi boiler provides unlimited hot water on demand. This means that there is no waiting time involved.
- More Compact: Combi boiler systems require less space when compared to conventional heating systems. Properties that have limited space can take advantage of them.
- Safer: A great thing about a combi boiler is that it provides safe water that is directly fed from the main supply. This is not something that you can expect from a traditional system.
- Less Likely to Experience Pressure Issues: In addition to the above, a combi boiler is less likely to suffer from low pressure or airlocks. This is due to the fact that the water would be taken directly from the main supply.
- Cleaner: As there is no tank used, central heating systems that use a combi boiler have less buildup of sludge.
- Easier Servicing: Most boiler engineers know how to service and repair combi boilers. Hence, you should have no trouble finding a qualified engineer who can help you out.
Now that you know just how amazing a combi boiler is, it makes sense that you get one for your property. Make sure that you choose a company that offers a warranty. There are different types of combi boilers that are available today. This is why it is best that you speak with a few companies before making any purchase decision.